Attorney Mwangi primarily represents start-ups and family-owned businesses.
Mr. Mwangi provides a range of services, including advising on business matters such as :
- drafting and reviewing commercial contracts;
- helping owners form and dissolve their businesses;
- sales, mergers and acquisitions; and
- Non-compete agreements.
Mr. Mwangi has considerable experience providing advice to entrepreneurs doing business over the Internet.
Attorney Mwangi also represents businesses and entrepreneurs in business related disputes and lawsuits. He has litigated cases in multiple courts across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts involving claims for:
- breach of contract;
- shareholder disputes;
- unfair business practices;
- breach of fiduciary duty; and
- other commercial issues.